I am so thrilled to have been chosen as one to receive this award from sweet Carmen Vargas over at RoCa and Company. It's a huge surprise and has me so excited that the moment I found out I sat down to post it here! Thank you, thank you, thank you Carmen!
Apparently per the rules of the One Lovely Blog Award I am to share 7 things about myself... This is such fun ya'll!!!
1) I'm a southern girl to the core; born and raised in Tennessee... and proud of it!
2) I adore being hospitable and would just as soon go over board to be than to be found guilty of
3) I love interior decorating and though I do not have a degree... I feel like I'm not too terrible at it myself.
(It's my dream job)
4) I'm a pastor's daughter and I LOVE proving the typical "sterotyped" ideal of pastors kids wrong!
5) I'm married to the ultimate "nerd" (said with love). A man who's master's degree is in mathematics education; Justin McConnell.
6) I feel like a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none when it comes to my "crafty side".
7) I'm a Grace-saved, Jesus-lovin', Christian who's all about the relationship NOT the religion!
Now, with great pleasure I am nominating my 15 recipients for A Lovely Blog Award!
Please check out each of the recipients here. You'll find as I have I'm sure, that they're more than worth it!